Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds may not even make it up, pretty sure i think Radio said yesterday Leeds have been in play offs 6 times ever and never won

I'm not saying Leeds won't struggle, they will. But they are the best team in the playoffs. If we sell all of our best players we are going to be down there again so we need the worst possible teams in the division. Not everything is black and white you know.

We were only 'down there' this season because of points deductions.

You also seem to be assuming that any players sold aren't going to be replaced.

They will do well to match plucky Luton who you were championing here for months as such a wonderful side who we would be very lucky to finish ahead of .
I don't remember saying Luton were wonderful at all, but they did have a decent spell once they got used to the league and before the injuries. If Leeds come up they'll be better than any of the 3 promoted teams were this year.

So they kept all their best players, and still didn’t get automatic promotion?

I don’t fear them.
They sold one to Barcelona and loaned one to us. I didn't say I feared them. It's surely common sense as a team who's primary purpose at the moment is to stay in the division to want the worst possible teams to get promoted?

I don't remember saying Luton were wonderful at all, but they did have a decent spell once they got used to the league and before the injuries. If Leeds come up they'll be better than any of the 3 promoted teams were this year.
You were very complimentary towards them . Said they would finish on 35 plus points and we would be extremely close to them . And laughed at those who suggested that we wouldn't be close to them when it mattered

I'd imagine we'll have a few quid to spend on transfer fees as well. Most seasons see mid 30 points as enough for safety... do you think we're going to regress that much?
I'm confident Dyche can organise the team well, but none of us knows what our squad will be. If we sold Pickford, Branthwaite and DCL do you think we'll be comfortably safe?

I'm confident Dyche can organise the team well, but none of us knows what our squad will be. If we sold Pickford, Branthwaite and DCL do you think we'll be comfortably safe?

Depends who we replace them with.

But I don't think we'll be selling all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.