Relegation 23/24 Thread

Big game tonight in Burnley vs Luton. If Luton win there it sends us back into the bottom 3 & another signal of intent from them that they won't be going without a fight.

Ah I see they’ve scheduled us to play after all of our direct rivals again to try and ramp up the anxiety and pressure :coffee:
The Burnley vs Luton game was originally planned for TV on Monday 15th but had to be moved because Luton now have a cup replay and so the PL game was moved to tonight.

No thought given to the supporters though.

The Burnley vs Luton game was originally planned for TV on Monday 15th but had to be moved because Luton now have a cup replay and so the PL game was moved to tonight.

No thought given to the supporters though.
Yeah terrible that, changed with less than a weeks notice, shameful disregard for the fans.

I suppose a draw would be best from tonight’s game. Keep both below us for the time being until those awfully nice people at the Premier League return the 10 points they stole from us :)

I suppose a draw would be best from tonight’s game. Keep both below us for the time being until those awfully nice people at the Premier League return the 10 points they stole from us :)
I quite fancy a Burnley win as best result
Burnley are awful whereas Luton are awful but very well organised and work as a team so could pinch more results in the long run