Relegation 23/24 Thread

To me, it's a draw (Mostly) or Burnley win. It's another one fo those games you wish both could lose lol
My brain is totally fried with all that's going on at the moment.
It's almost impossible to second guess what's happening next, so I honestly don't look at the league table.
I mean what's the point of me descending further into despair when we suddenly get some points given back, Forest getting slammed with points taken off them and putting them beneath us. That's before the VAR debacle deciding if we're going to get one of our better players being able to play.

My brain is totally fried with all that's going on at the moment.
It's almost impossible to second guess what's happening next, so I honestly don't look at the league table.
I mean what's the point of me descending further into despair when we suddenly get some points given back, Forest getting slammed with points taken off them and putting them beneath us. That's before the VAR debacle deciding if we're going to get one of our better players being able to play.
It would actually help if we had an actual date the appeal may start on - we appealed on the 1st December - and any date before Xmas to me could have been sorted then, for now. Before like now when the appeal starts and then we wait however long it takes for them to conclude if points bk etc - still see us not going down anyway

It would actually help if we had an actual date the appeal may start on - we appealed on the 1st December - and any date before Xmas to me could have been sorted then, for now. Before like now when the appeal starts and then we wait however long it takes for them to conclude if points bk etc - still see us not going down anyway
I'm like a stuck record on this topic. It's obscene knowing the catastrophic outcome of the deduction could signal the end of one of English football's institutions and they are intent on dragging this out.

Burnley are down so a win for them isn't the end of the world. Outside of that surprise win over Fulham the other week, the only other wins to their name are against Sheff Utd and Luton. They haven't got it in them to win another 7-8 games or whatever they'll need.

Burnley are down so a win for them isn't the end of the world. Outside of that surprise win over Fulham the other week, the only other wins to their name are against Sheff Utd and Luton. They haven't got it in them to win another 7-8 games or whatever they'll need.

Yet, they would both be one win behind us, with Luton having a game in hand. With the first half of the seasons results/squad, Id absolutely bet we would not be in with a sniff of relegation. But Everton.

Yet, they would both be one win behind us, with Luton having a game in hand. With the first half of the seasons results/squad, Id absolutely bet we would not be in with a sniff of relegation. But Everton.

I get what you're saying but it would technically put Burnley 4 wins behind us! I think it's significant we've proven we can beat nearly half the teams in the league and it should put us in good stead for the rest of the season.

I get what you're saying but it would technically put Burnley 4 wins behind us! I think it's significant we've proven we can beat nearly half the teams in the league and it should put us in good stead for the rest of the season.
“Technically” wont mean feck all if were in the relegation zone at the end of the season. Lets hope we get at least 3 or 4 points back, but until we do, and/or results improve, were still in a precarious position.