Relegation 23/24 Thread

This sums it up, from Football365 which is normally spot on
Screenshot_20240101-171031~2.png

I wish reports would stop acting lke when we won the 12points for 4 actual wins, That it wiped out the 10point deduction. The quicker they get in their head, that not even at present 1point has been wiped off the better. Plus they act as though from that deduction like we only started to win from then - when we had been winning for a while at times before it

I’m talking specifically about the Goodison derby. We’ve lost 2 in 13 years. I don’t count the Anfield derby as a real fixture.

Yes, find if far easier to box RS in at Goodison and deny their forwards space to run into.

Salah has only scored on two visits which is pretty decent considering the rate he scores against most other prem teams home and away.

I just know Dyche will whack Keane back in for that game though and go back 5 so that will be the big problem on the day.

we’ve looked knackered last two games…. I wanted a go at the `milk cup but realistically we ain’t winning the FA cup so I would rotate a lot on thur and have a rest before we resume. A couple of wins in next few would be huge

DaveK, give it a fecking rest fella. As Dyche just said, hes made up with the performance and was good to be back on track. Mentally, after the last couple of bad games/results, the lads did great tonight. Doms card will surely be overturned and McNeill can have a couple of weeks deserved rest and recuperation. We go again!

DaveK, give it a fecking rest fella. As Dyche just said, hes made up with the performance and was good to be back on track. Mentally, after the last couple of bad games/results, the lads did great tonight. Doms card will surely be overturned and McNeill can have a couple of weeks deserved rest and recuperation. We go again!
Fanciful thinking.