Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK fair enough, nailed on 26 points from the next half of the season, I`d like to be so arrogant to think it would be that straight forward.

In all likelihood we are not getting a 4 game winning run, that was a blip brought about by the deduction, so you could probably take the majority of them points away.

After the next 4 game we are likely to be in the relegation zone, how is the mentality then?
As with the last 2 seasons we have found out that once your amongst it as we are it is very difficult to get away from it with the pressures involved.
🤣🤣🤣 absolutely bizarre take

Dear all, good start to 2024! We will get enough points to stay up i guess. But it will be hard work! I absolutely agree to Davek! The Team should not be too sure! But i guess Dyche will manage it!

I don’t think we will ever see a season like the mess that was last season even with the points deduction this season

If we can survive last season then I think we could survive a zombie apocalypse

Just scrolling through insta and genuinely had to do a double take as the premier league page showed two tables, one for NYD 2023 and the present one.

Last year this club (somehow) wasn't even bottom 3 despite being on that disaster run under Lampard. My memory was falling into bottom 3 as soon as Wolves scored that 95th minute winner but clearly Lampard kept getting game after game as team weren't in bottom 3.

It was:

16th Everton played 17 points 15
17th West Ham 14 points
18th Wolves 13 points
19th Forest 13 points
20th Southampton 12 points.

Lost the next three so really Luton are going at a similar pace so no reason why they can't finish on 30-35 points range in the end.

Just scrolling through insta and genuinely had to do a double take as the premier league page showed two tables, one for NYD 2023 and the present one.

Last year this club (somehow) wasn't even bottom 3 despite being on that disaster run under Lampard. My memory was falling into bottom 3 as soon as Wolves scored that 95th minute winner but clearly Lampard kept getting game after game as team weren't in bottom 3.

It was:

16th Everton played 17 points 15
17th West Ham 14 points
18th Wolves 13 points
19th Forest 13 points
20th Southampton 12 points.

Lost the next three so really Luton are going at a similar pace so no reason why they can't finish on 30-35 points range in the end.
The -10 can be misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back