Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't a league game you know lads.

Luton won in the exact same fashion in the league four months back, two goals off a set piece.

Not like they're going to get zero corners in the home game....

It's a big concern for me looking at the end having to go there and then Arsenal away on final day.

Need to get a league win very soon to settle things down again.

Not good that today, I know its the cup but winning any game helps with confidence and losing does the opposite especially to Luton and at Home. We've also looked knackered with no energy for ages now so I think it's going to be a massive struggle/slog to stay up.

If we have a Championship level squad there's no guarantee we'd get promoted

Just have to do what Leicester did. Sell all the key players to pay the bills, keep a core of ones who may not quite interest prem clubs but would be effective down there (McNeill and Myko probably fit in that category and Tarks with three years left on his deal probably wouldn't have many suitors) and then buy some promising championship players to refresh the 11.

Leeds have also remodelled their first 11 quite effectively considering how bad they were looking last season, Piroe and Ampadu were good signings for them.

Just have to do what Leicester did. Sell all the key players to pay the bills, keep a core of ones who may not quite interest prem clubs but would be effective down there (McNeill and Myko probably fit in that category and Tarks with three years left on his deal probably wouldn't have many suitors) and then buy some promising championship players to refresh the 11.

Leeds have also remodelled their first 11 quite effectively considering how bad they were looking last season, Piroe and Ampadu were good signings for them.

anyone who thinks everton going down will be ok is mental

Status
Not open for further replies.