Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four games in could potentially have won three of them but we didn’t which is obviously a problem but there is enough there to suggest we will start winning games eventually

Needs a fluke win really.

Arsenal have a terrible recent record at Goodison with and without crowds but have to think they won't mess up again with all their quality in final third.

Brentford away will be miles harder than today.

Then into Luton and Bournemouth home games which is basically Dyche's job on the line as he can't survive first 8-9 games just on 2-3 points surely?

After 8 games last season Lampard had 10 points.

An injury away from Godfrey at Center Half.

The trouble is, when you look at the league table, where do points come from? There isn’t anyone bar Luton that i’d fancy us beating.

1 point out of 12 in some very winnable fixtures and Arsenal then Brentford up next.

We are fkd.

Luton, Sheff Utd and us nailed on. Burnley possibly too in it, but they will pick up points against the likes of us and the other two mentioned.

28ef50e0e24bdbb72ba15bc8bd1e8ceb.gif

In my view we had to win that today. Can't see where we'll get enough points from.

It depends on who ends up down there with us, the three promoted sides, Wolves perhaps. Bournemouth will finish above us again I think, and Fulham have not lost Palinha after all.

For the club and fans as a whole I think this season is one fight too many, and I say that as someone who is a natural optimist. I thought we'd go last May, and unfortunately I am of the same view this season.

Also think Dyche will be gone by 10 games in, that's just a hunch but it also seems that the enormity of the job has caught up with him.

Grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back