Relegation 23/24 Thread

Sounds about right sadly.

Just mad how teams like Luton can turn free transfer no-marks (until now obv) like Adebayo into goal scoring machines, yet we spend a hundred million almost on strikers and can't get a tune out of any of them: Niasse £13m, Tosun £28m, Beto £25m, Chermiti £10m, Maupay £15m.
Chermiti is 20 and had about an hour of first team football 🤣🤣🤣

well just to keep the gap close so we can still not drift after city loss lol
The season ends in May, No need to worry for 90mins of Everton games and everyone elses games lol. We have been in way worst positions, one's like 5points behind with 3 or less weeks to go with a few games left. Needing to win to be certain we are safe etc. I stick to us been ok in the end, and we would practically have been safe near enough now

Obviously not a perfect day but I don't think it's not all bad. We got a deserved last minute equaliser against a top 4/6 team. Burnley did come back from 2 down but not one of their fans had hoped for only 1 point at home to Fulham. Sheffield United imploded again. And Luton would have taken a good point at 3pm but not when 4-2. In all fairness, fair play to Luton. If we weren't involved, I hope they stay up.

On course to accumulate 48 points.

That in itself is pretty good considering recent history.

But, with no point reinstated that leaves us on 38… still potentially enough to stay up.

But then, second charge FFP charge.

We need to get has far ahead of Forest as we can.

On course to accumulate 48 points.

That in itself is pretty good considering recent history.

But, with no point reinstated that leaves us on 38… still potentially enough to stay up.

But then, second charge FFP charge.

We need to get has far ahead of Forest as we can.

Seasons going to be determined by lawyers instead of on the pitch. Great sport thesedays