Relegation 23/24 Thread

On course to accumulate 48 points.

That in itself is pretty good considering recent history.

But, with no point reinstated that leaves us on 38… still potentially enough to stay up.

But then, second charge FFP charge.

We need to get has far ahead of Forest as we can.

Do you see us getting another 19 points from last 15 games when we've got 19 points from 23 games so far (take away the deducted points)?

I think we need nearly all those 10 points back myself.

Do you see us getting another 19 points from last 15 games when we've got 19 points from 23 games so far (take away the deducted points)?

Why not? We’ve got favourable fixtures incoming with the likes of Onana and Doucoure to come back from injury.

Of course we all want the 10 points back as well… imagine the boost that would give everyone in and around the club.

Why not? We’ve got favourable fixtures incoming with the likes of Onana and Doucoure to come back from injury.

Of course we all want the 10 points back as well… imagine the boost that would give everyone in and around the club.
I think there's a real fatigue in the squad mate. I think it would be different if we had those points back.

I'm not talking just physical fatigue either, I'm talking mental fatigue. That 2nd charge won't have helped whwn we are still waiting on the first.

This just isn't the applicable comparison though. We have won 29 points and subsequent adjustments to the table don't change that fact- and that's the number that indicates our PPG run rate. And 29 from 23 games is the run rate required to get 19 from the last 15.

If Forest get stung for 10 points and we avoid a second punishment we should be OK. But just mental to think this is the way to work out who stays up and who go down.
Indeed. This shambles applies to a number of clubs fighting to stay in the league. When the final places are revealed, maybe long after the final ball has been kicked, there will be a lot of bitterness created within the clubs that fall out of the league

I think there's a real fatigue in the squad mate. I think it would be different if we had those points back.

I'm not talking just physical fatigue either, I'm talking mental fatigue. That 2nd charge won't have helped whwn we are still waiting on the first.
Think it is for the fanbase i kno for me it is but if we get a positive result from the appeal and then news doucoure is back fit could lift us all. This first charge result could change everything and void the second charge, also think while luton having alot of luck at the minute everything going for them, we have had it the other way not getting luck going for goal and var

IF we get those points back mate.

Do you think they'll give us all 10 back? The commission.

Your point was that we’ve only picked up 19 points from 23 games so how could we pick up 19 points from 15 games. But we’ve actually picked up 29 from 23 so of course it’s possible that we could pick up 19 from 15.

Why would we need all 10 back anyway?