Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and did you know? they all have to play tough teams to! wow what a shocker
Yeah, so clearly you are looking at the teams around us and hanging all your hopes on winning against them.....

I can`t share your optimism, if we don`t get points back I think we will go, I don`t back us to outshoot Luton for the rest of the season or Forest. Don`t forget we also have a second charge coming.

I would like to think out the remaining 7 homes games, that we could win 5 at least. I still think we will stay up. A defeat at City, maybe with results not going out way totally today, was what many will have expected. No need for anyone to lose their heads today

Don’t know why people like you get off on being deliberately negative.
Sat in the relegation zone, owner is AWOL, new owners not approved and a bunch of cowboys, 2 P&S charges.... on top of that the teams form has nose dived in to the floor, no win in 7, 1 in 11 in all comps and getting in to Lampard territory.

I suppose if you see that is a positive then well done you

Today obviously is not the issue. But this is the third consecutive season we have gone 2 months over the winter without a win. It shows that there are still big issues with the quality and mentality of the squad. It piles the pressure onto the games which look winnable on paper.

Spot on. 7 games without a win now just isn't good enough. I don't even blame Dyche - I look squarely at the lack of quality in the squad, particularly the attacking areas. Having to persist with a centre forward who now hasn't scored in 18 games is shocking stuff.

Big game against Crystal Palace coming up and as you say, failure to get 3 points from that leaves everyone thinking where else the points are coming from. Big pressure.

Spot on. 7 games without a win now just isn't good enough. I don't even blame Dyche - I look squarely at the lack of quality in the squad, particularly the attacking areas. Having to persist with a centre forward who now hasn't scored in 18 games is shocking stuff.

Big game against Crystal Palace coming up and as you say, failure to get 3 points from that leaves everyone thinking where else the points are coming from. Big pressure.
We didn’t go into any of those games as the favourite so I wouldn’t say it’s a massive shock to not win any of them. 5 games against the top 5 and Fulham + Wolves away is very tough.

Yeah, so clearly you are looking at the teams around us and hanging all your hopes on winning against them.....

I can`t share your optimism, if we don`t get points back I think we will go, I don`t back us to outshoot Luton for the rest of the season or Forest. Don`t forget we also have a second charge coming.
Maybe have a second charge depending on this appeal, if they take aome of the points the figure will go down.

we’ve played hard games mate

others will also have to and we will be then winning smoking cubans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back