Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still think he will be left at palace still have abit of a gap from the bottom, he wont be there next seadon just dont think they will get who they want potter/cooper who both imo would want a pre season ect

Gotta get 3 points against Palace cos I really cant see another good chance for a win till Burnley in April.

If we dont beat Palace, well, I just dunno.

Maybe West Ham.

Gotta get 3 points against Palace cos I really cant see another good chance for a win till Burnley in April.

Maybe West Ham.
With both luton and forest at home again to united and west ham tough games, we really need to win to get palace closer even if the other team het points

Maybe West Ham.
Fancy us to have a decent chance in both of those. almost all our remaining games at home, we should get quite a few wins, but its Everton, so we as ever wait and see, plus our curse on Brighton may continue there lol

Fancy us to have a decent chance in both of those. almost all our remaining games at home, we should get quite a few wins, but its Everton, so we as ever wait and see, plus our curse on Brighton may continue there lol
Have you been on the Higsons?
2 defeats against 2 new manager bounces v Palace and West Am and a revenge thumping v Brighton beckons...

Status
Not open for further replies.