Relegation 23/24 Thread

…..only lost 1 in 5 whilst Luton have lost 3 in 5 but we both have the same points return over those games. Need to turn the odd draw into a win, it’s the lack of goals which is keeping us in the mire.

It's crazy how people don't realise that a couple of wins doesn't transform a crap team into a good team.

Equally, when we won 4 on the spin, it didn't make us title contenders.

anyone seen luton's game in hand advantage?

where-are-you-the-office-e5g095tocloyl2ah.gif

This is tiresome tbh. Luton are a poor side that can score goals. We are a poor side that can’t. We defend better so we might scrape ourselves over the line ahead of them. We might not.

Nobody is calling Luton a great side.

I am exaggerating of course.

You are kind of backing up why I am though.

Luton are a poor side in this league, yes. Everton are an average to lower midtable side in this league.

We have accrued 10 points more than them in the same number of games, right now we look pretty toothless upfront but at least we aren't losing games as much as we did in previous years. This is one of Everton's worst spells, and one of Luton's best, in the last 5 games we have earned the same number of points.

I am very confident we will accrue more points than Luton between now and the end of the season. If there is another points deduction, Luton will probably stay up and we almost certainly go down unless Forest get done by a fair few points more.

Basically mate. I think everyone, myself included, just needs to stop talking about Luton.