Relegation 23/24 Thread

your obsessed with BMD ffs lad why would a new ground make us want him out?

jesus
Because the majority of goodison hate the football now. But just want to survive. BMD moves the goal posts is you don’t understand that, then there’s no helping you.
For one the prices go up, do you really think fans will be happy watching this crap that dyche serves up at our new ground

Couple of times now the entire WH back line has stood still and watched a loopy deflected cross bounce right near the penalty spot with no one interested in winning it. None of them step forward, they just pray a midfielder drops in to boot it away. Weird. Our lethal strike force will have a field day.

Because the majority of goodison hate the football now. But just want to survive. BMD moves the goal posts is you don’t understand that, then there’s no helping you.
For one the prices go up, do you really think fans will be happy watching this crap that dyche serves up at our new ground

moving to a new ground moves the goal posts coz prices go up lol lol lol lol lol

I'll just be happy if we're winning games to be honest

I've never given two shiny ones about "style"

I just want the players to work hard and win

If they do that by squeezing out 1-0 victories every week then that's fine by me

I'll feel the same in BMD, as I imagine will most

I'd rather lug it up the pitch and win every week than pass nice triangles and lose all the time

If they do that by squeezing out 1-0 victories every week then that's fine by me

I'd rather lug it up the pitch and win every week than pass nice triangles and lose all the time

you feel BMD will make us want to sack dyche coz prices go up? lol

But we ain’t winning every week. Dyche hasn’t won for 10 games puts him alongside Mike Walker from 30yrs ago
No goal from open play in 10 game puts him alongside Walter smith from 23 years ago. But apparently he’s a good manager doing a great job

But we ain’t winning every week. Dyche hasn’t won for 10 games puts him alongside Mike Walker from 30yrs ago
No goal from open play in 10 game puts him alongside Walter smith from 23 years ago. But apparently he’s a good manager doing a great job

He's got a thoroughly crap team to 31 points before March

If that's not great then it's at least achieving par