Relegation 23/24 Thread

Good lord they are going to Portugal, I'm going on holiday there...can't get away from them lol
I honestly never get why these players need to go away somewhere warm to train, when you know they will just have a hoilday after a little training. They could easily stay here and train in the cold and wet and be ready for the actual weather we get here. A lot of the time these types of things dont end up making any difference, which then annoys people even more than these players already do.

Just look on the short term that we are in a league of five and we have to stay top of that.

Clawing our way further away from that is just a bonus

I honestly never get why these players need to go away somewhere warm to train, when you know they will just have a hoilday after a little training. They could easily stay here and train in the cold and wet and be ready for the actual weather we get here. A lot of the time these types of things dont end up making any difference, which then annoys people even more than these players already do.

I thin it will be good for the squad mate, think they've been out on their feet since Xmas and look a bit gassed and gives us a chance to have a breather and work on the fitness of others, thinking specifically of Doucoure who looks a bit rushed back, Danjuma, Idrissa too - dare i mention Dele.

It's good for their mentality to be anywhere but here right now, simple as that really. You surely know from your own experiences that going away somewhere nice can be a genuinely good reset for the mind.

whatever will help us stay up mate