Relegation 23/24 Thread

The team is dire, the manager is clueless, a possible points deduction next month..... this needs to stay up
Well, nothing much has actually changed on here then! I fondly remember having lots of banter with some no it all fans. It got too much for the mods as they banned me from the group! It was way back during, the koeman, silva, ancelotti ridiculous era. With terrible signings like digne and that little whiner Bernard and iwobi to name a few. And that idiot of a director you bought in all that crap.
Seeing a big ship that once sailed now almost sunk is soul destroying, the club can only blame itself. I hope the mighty blues can over this and get back to being a great club it once was, well it is a great club in my eyes!
I'll still support my club no matter what, thanks to sport breaks who sort out tickets for us all to seat together. Yep I've changed my details so as not to draw too much attention from the past. All those years of fake hopes and still the same old Everton! UTFT.

Yes Get in our boys have indeed flown out to Portugal for some well deserved warm weather "training". Let's built some sandcastles and take shots at them. And a few rounds of crazy golf and cocktails View attachment 248642
I don't get fans like you, the way you go on you'd want them to be stuck in a caravan for 3 weeks and somehow think that's going to help them perform on the pitch. A mental reset is important and I really don't see any negatives in them getting away from everything for a bit.

I don't get fans like you, the way you go on you'd want them to be stuck in a caravan for 3 weeks and somehow think that's going to help them perform on the pitch. A mental reset is important and I really don't see any negatives in them getting away from everything for a bit.
Maybe 3 weeks in a caravan discussing passing and shooting and running like athletes would be a good idea

Obviously hope Bournemouth beat Luton tonight, but the way bournemouth have gone for a weeks, you never know, to when the actual game was in december as bournemouth were winning week after week. They may need to score at least 2 with Luton always scoring

Going to be great fun in here at 7.30 tonight...
Even more so If Luton score early, as the way some carry on it means its game over for some. Despite however much of the match remains lol
Good Job Luton cant go above us tonight as we would have some with the updated current table, the second the match kicked off otherwise.