Relegation 23/24 Thread

Fulham are in serious trouble. They were absolutely appalling tonight. If you look at the underlying metrics last year they were right down there but outperformed a lot.

Their 2 wins have been a ridiculous smash and grab against us, and a close home win v Luton, and they've lost their main scorer who did a lot of heavy lifting for them last year. Early signs are Palhinha isn't at the same level as last year too.

I'm extremely aware we're a shambles but they could be right among it.

If Everton beat Bournemouth, does anyone think that we'll be back up and running? Me neither. We'll be playing the RS and then West Ham away before Burnley in the cup. Who knows what happens in them games but all that positivity and hope from the Brentford and Villa games, totally pssed it up the wall.

Luton and bournemouth were must win games. Luton is as disastrous a result as any of the last few years. Stopped a nice points gap between us. Gave a relegation rival their biggest boost of the season. Now Bournemouth roll into town winless.
Is it scripted for another boost to them. I wouldnt bet against it. We love giving out gifts

Fulham are in serious trouble. They were absolutely appalling tonight. If you look at the underlying metrics last year they were right down there but outperformed a lot.

Their 2 wins have been a ridiculous smash and grab against us, and a close home win v Luton, and they've lost their main scorer who did a lot of heavy lifting for them last year. Early signs are Palhinha isn't at the same level as last year too.

I'm extremely aware we're a shambles but they could be right among it.

They will get enough points from teams around them.

Were very poor tonight first half but they ground out a 0-0 at Palace which is pretty decent when you look at who they've beaten this season. Also got a 2-2 at Arsenal.

Got Sheffield United at home so that's potentially 11 points from first 8 which is solid enough start even if they haven't replaced Mitrovic at all.

I'm happy to be wrong but going to be a long old season if pining hopes on finishing above likes of Fulham, just stick to outperforming two of Luton, Bournemouth and Burnley as that will be enough of a struggle.

If Everton beat Bournemouth, does anyone think that we'll be back up and running? Me neither. We'll be playing the RS and then West Ham away before Burnley in the cup. Who knows what happens in them games but all that positivity and hope from the Brentford and Villa games, totally pssed it up the wall.

It's just getting a win really. Would be just under a point a game which isn't great but pretty much the ratio that kept the club up last season and have to feel 35 points would guarantee safety this season.

After the break is tough though. 3 aways and could easily lose all of them although Palace could be a draw again as they don't score that many. Only Goodison game is Brighton and they had some fun up here last season. The defence is pretty much as bad as it was under Lampard imo which is the most damming thing you can say about Dyche.

It's just getting a win really. Would be just under a point a game which isn't great but pretty much the ratio that kept the club up last season and have to feel 35 points would guarantee safety this season.

After the break is tough though. 3 aways and could easily lose all of them although Palace could be a draw again as they don't score that many. Only Goodison game is Brighton and they had some fun up here last season. The defence is pretty much as bad as it was under Lampard imo which is the most damming thing you can say about Dyche.

Why would you rather we have home games than away games?

Why would you rather we have home games than away games?

It will balance out soon enough. Only thing to clutch now is law of averages!

The performance at Brentford was great but until proven otherwise I think it will be just a glorious one off like Brighton was.

Unless people think team is just going to put out counter attacking masterclass at the swamp? London Stadium is also another very tough venue to even get a draw nowadays.

It will balance out soon enough. Only thing to clutch now is law of averages!

The performance at Brentford was great but until proven otherwise I think it will be just a glorious one off like Brighton was.

Unless people think team is just going to put out counter attacking masterclass at the swamp? London Stadium is also another very tough venue to even get a draw nowadays.

We have lost 13 out of our last 19 home games mate. It isn’t a blip that’ll correct itself in time.

We will be ok this season (again). There are three worse teams than us which I am 100% sure of. The thing I am unsure of is, us playing as a team and the off field stuff and how will that affect us.

Still think we have enough about us to survive. I am going 13th - 16th finish.
You're both probably right, but it might be very close so I'll take it under advisement until after the P&S thing
We're not going down this season , sorry doom mongers.