Relegation 23/24 Thread

We have lost 13 out of our last 19 home games mate. It isn’t a blip that’ll correct itself in time.

Well team isn't staying up then.

Needed to win 8 games last season to stay up on final day. I can't really see this team winning 4-5 on the road if it's going to be a record low home winning total this season.

Burnley winning tonight dosen't help either as they have more in their squad to improve long term than Luton do.

We'd have to royally mess this season up for us to finish below any of the current bottom four...

Not much better at all than Bournemouth. They finished higher last season and despite having a far harder start are only a point off.

Will see at the weekend I guess but they'll be favourites at the Vitality in the return fixture.

Are there really that many bad teams?

Forest will pick up more away points this season imo and are unbeaten still at home so I think they can improve on 5-10 points if they keep key players fit.

Palace had a really good start so I don't see them being just above the bottom 6 like when they sacked Vieira.

Wolves have just beaten Man. City so while they're probably a similar standard to last season ultimately they were comfortably safe with 3-4 games still to play.

Fulham are weaker but they did finish on 52 points so could withstand 10 point drop and still stay comfortably up.

Brentford are weaker and lack goals but will still probably get draws when needed. They'll fancy getting something at Man. United the state they're in at the weekend.

Everyone else will consider it a massive failure not to finish top half.

Of course one of those above could drop down around March/April but even at this early stage I'd be amazed if the relegated three dosen't just come from the current bottom five.

Are there really that many bad teams?

Forest will pick up more away points this season imo and are unbeaten still at home so I think they can improve on 5-10 points if they keep key players fit.

Palace had a really good start so I don't see them being just above the bottom 6 like when they sacked Vieira.

Wolves have just beaten Man. City so while they're probably a similar standard to last season ultimately they were comfortably safe with 3-4 games still to play.

Fulham are weaker but they did finish on 52 points so could withstand 10 point drop and still stay comfortably up.

Brentford are weaker and lack goals but will still probably get draws when needed. They'll fancy getting something at Man. United the state they're in at the weekend.

Everyone else will consider it a massive failure not to finish top half.

Of course one of those above could drop down around March/April but even at this early stage I'd be amazed if the relegated three dosen't just come from the current bottom five.
Agreed. I think it's 1 from us, Burnley and Bournemouth with Luton and Sheffield United going down.

Brentford have Toney to come back. No one else at the bottom is getting that level of striker in January.

Palace are miles away from us. They'll be looking at us and expecting 4-6 points.

One of the reasons you don't want to go down, getting ripped off. Coventry City price list
1696448659158.png