Relegation 23/24 Thread

hope so mate , can’t see it though i think there determined to ride it out and hide behind the fact it was a independent commission that slammed us
The PL did mute the 10pts before the commission had even finished though I thought. Our defence is the punishment in no way on earth suits the crime. It is so draconian even Everton haters are coming on side with us about it.
With a stern and professional defence team this should be easily overturned mate, it is so out of line with every prescedent set so far and is one huge own goal for the PL if they do not back off and have second thoughts. This latest prescedent really does condemn other teams to Conference football, which simply can't and won't happen.

The PL did mute the 10pts before the commission had even finished though I thought. Our defence is the punishment in no way on earth suits the crime. It is so draconian even Everton haters are coming on side with us about it.
With a stern and professional defence team this should be easily overturned mate, it is so out of line with every prescedent set so far and is one huge own goal for the PL if they do not back off and have second thoughts. This latest prescedent really does condemn other teams to Conference football, which simply can't and won't happen.
that article where they admitted that the legislation they used was for everton’s case only makes me think soon as this is done the rules will be changed to fines etc to stop them having to deduct city chelsea etc they see us as a soft touch i hope i’m wrong like , he’s a fukin weasel that masters

We won't stay up on 27 points mate.

As for Luton requiring a massive improvement, if they're on 0.7 points per game, over 38 thats 26.6. Hardly needing a massive improvement then to top what would be 0.9 (last 3 year avg points per game) x26 (games left) =23.4 +4 (points we have)= 27.4.

My point was a simple one - if we repeat our average points per game for the last 3 seasons from now until the end of the season, we're down unless you think 27 points or less keep us up.

I think some are underestimating the challenge.

This is my fear. Would anyone have expected us to reach 47 points this season? That's what we have to achieve to stay up. Unless we are given some of our points back.

The injustice of it all makes me sick. If we do go down it will have taken a corrupt points deduction to finally see us off.

Very dangerous thinking going on with the deduction. We were in the best form for 3 years getting the deduction. '10 points deduction? Nah we'll rocket back up the league lad'

10 points is a massive massive deduction for a side fighting relegation the passed 3 years.

Be some achievement to get out of it.

Tough day. Important few weeks coming up with some difficult games. We can't let this get away from us whether that's down to good performances from us or the others around us not picking up points.