Relegation 23/24 Thread

I don't really get the feeling Sheffield United are going to pull off great escape....

That's the banker final home game that Bournemouth was as they'll have been relegated weeks before that match takes place.

I don't really get the feeling Sheffield United are going to pull off great escape....

That's the banker final home game that Bournemouth was as they'll have been relegated weeks before that match takes place.
At home to an already relegated Sheffield United, what could possibly go wr....

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 18.20.54.png

That was a battling point for us. Unfortunately we'll be four points adrift of Luton and Forest, if both of them win their games in hand.

Unless we get some points back then we could very well be going down. There is an asterisk attached to it though.

It was a corrupt PL who decided to attempt to kick us out of the top flight after all.

Picked up 3 points since 19th dec.... 6 Premier League games, 3 points from 18!!!!

Now what has everyone else picked up?

Forest 6 +3
Luton 11 +8
Palace 7 +4
Burnley 5 +2
Sheff Utd 2 -1
Brentford 3 0
A lot of those teams have played each other in that period and that's where they've took plenty of the points from.

If teams were playing the same side week in week out I'd be concerned. But it's over 38 games and the first half of the season showed we generally take more points from those sides listed than they do from us.

Look at our league fixtures over that period and compare. It's not like for like.