Relegation 23/24 Thread

I keep hearing this crap team shout, on paper we really aren't though.
Englands no1 in goals
A young CH that we are talking as being worth £50m+ alongside a very decent PL experienced CH who has played every game since signing.
International left back
*very very average right back options
Young Belgian International we are talking as being worth......... alongside a very decent experienced International centre mid
Goal machine Duke
Two average PL wingers
And a striker who was talked as being back up to Harry Kane for England only a few years back.
That's a starting 11 that should be top half of a very average PL.
Dyche def hasn't got this side punching above their weight, and although the main thing is survival in the near future he isn't the answer anytime beyond that.
I think most fans realise that
Top half with this lot? The attacking options are absolutely atrocious. Hideous even.

What does it matter how DCL was being spoken about “a few years back”. Beto looks like a competition winner and the two wingers are both bottom half PL wingers.

Nice to have a bit of breathing space. I think 35 will be enough this season.

I expect more next season though. Three seasons of this has been three seasons too many.
Weirdly- of the bottom 7 teams the most points gathered in the last 5 games is 4 (us and forest).

Other teams are doing worse than everton but probably not as bad on the eye to watch.

Weirdly- of the bottom 7 teams the most points gathered in the last 5 games is 4 (us and forest).

Other teams are doing worse than everton but probably not as bad on the eye to watch.
I think Sheffield and Burnley play worse than us. In the end, we need to get the points ourselves against all the teams around us to be safe, all the better if the teams around us don't get points at the moment.

Last edited:
Nice to have a bit of breathing space. I think 35 will be enough this season.

I expect more next season though. Three seasons of this has been three seasons too many.
Watch our next sanction be a transfer ban. One final play from the overlords to get rid of us…Assuming safety this season is actually achieved of course

not right now, not in the current circumstances, it just wont happen. It has to take disastrous results, and us dropping into the bottom 3, otherwise, he will be here next season. It’s not even in question!!
Of cause it’s in question. New owners, new board, a new sporting team. 777 sacked the hertha manager straight away