Relegation 23/24 Thread

If we manage to stay up this year, it is imperative than the squad gets reinforcement next year especially at the top end of the pitch with more creativity a must. We are lucky that the bottom 3 right now is not that good...Will be a different story next season.

Suppose will have to be a villa fan for the next 90 mins.
The life of an Evertonian. Supporting teams playing your relegation rivals. Becoming a far to regular thing
This is the absolute worse thing about being an EFC fan. Keeping an eye on the other [Poor language removed] teams around us. We would be quite happy just safe from relegation. How low have we sunk

If we manage to stay up this year, it is imperative than the squad gets reinforcement next year especially at the top end of the pitch with more creativity a must. We are lucky that the bottom 3 right now is not that good...Will be a different story next season.
We already reinforced with Beto and Chermiti, they'll be no money for anyone else

I said it before the Palace game and I'll say it again. Don't be looking at the home games as possible chances to win we've got more chance of getting 3 points away to Utd than we have beating ANY side at home

You might as well write any home game off and just focus on what games we can win away.

Dyche currently has a centre half playing right back with 2 right backs on the bench.

Don't tell me his hands are tied with limited options, he could play Coleman right back and Patterson right wing, Dobbin can play anywhere along the line, Doucoure could fit back into cm and out Dobbin behind a striker or give Chermiti some minutes.

No win in 10 but I'm 99% certain I can still name the same 11 he'll want to pick against Utd away.

Lewin will start and Beto back on the bench Macca.

I said it before the Palace game and I'll say it again. Don't be looking at the home games as possible chances to win we've got more chance of getting 3 points away to Utd than we have beating ANY side at home

You might as well write any home game off and just focus on what games we can win away.

Dyche currently has a centre half playing right back with 2 right backs on the bench.

Don't tell me his hands are tied with limited options, he could play Coleman right back and Patterson right wing, Dobbin can play anywhere along the line, Doucoure could fit back into cm and out Dobbin behind a striker or give Chermiti some minutes.

No win in 10 but I'm 99% certain I can still name the same 11 he'll want to pick against Utd away.
We'll get nothing at United.

3-0 (Antony, Fernandes, Martial). Ten Hag in.