Relegation 23/24 Thread

This is why Luton are absolutely terrible. People see them score goals and go "look they are so good, I wish we were like that", and then they give up another 4.

They score because they just throw bodies forward. Its bad tactics. They also dont change them even with a lead.
Only way they can olay

This is why Luton are absolutely terrible. People see them score goals and go "look they are so good, I wish we were like that", and then they give up another 4.

They score because they just throw bodies forward. Its bad tactics. They also dont change them even with a lead.

Don’t think anybody has called them a good side tbh! But there is a balance isn’t there, one that neither us or them have managed.

poor luton

oopsies-ohno.gif

Oh look lads, another game that didn’t finish after 45 minutes, instead it lasted the regulation 90+ minutes. Who would have thought it.

I cannot even start to comprehend the amount of piss soaked heads that I would have missed rolling around in this thread at HT.

Now going to go back and see if it was the usual suspects wobbling about like a big plate of jelly.

No doubt they’ve already moved onto “not a good result for us tonight, Bournemouth look amazing, we’re deffo getting hammered in a couple of weeks time!”