Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team is dire, the manager is clueless, a possible points deduction next month..... this needs to stay up
I think we're the worst football team in the league irrespective of league positions. We do absolutely nothing with the ball.Our game stops the half way line. Sean pack ya bags bro.

I wonder what it'll feel like when we go down, really not looking forward to it man.
As much as it pains.me to say it, as long as we avoid administration this team truly deserves relegation.

We are never going to sort this out without taking the drop and begining to rebuild from there.

As much as it pains.me to say it, as long as we avoid administration this team truly deserves relegation.

We are never going to sort this out without taking the drop and begining to rebuild from there.

We would be in financial meltdown in the Championship.

If we’re writing off Bournemouth games before we play them, you are going down.
Not necessarily, just writing off away games as we have for years.

It's the fact we're writing off home games against Burnley, Sheffield United, Brentford and Forest that sends us down. I don't expect more than 1 win there, against Sheffield United.

I wonder what it'll feel like when we go down, really not looking forward to it man.
Don't think it will properly sink in until we hit the road and start driving down to the likes of Rotherham or see the mighty Plymouth argyle trotting out at bmd... crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.