Relegation 23/24 Thread

Fairplay palace we could never put in this kind of performance
Imagine being a side like Palace where they go and have a go no matter who they are playing, won at City aswell in the last few years... Our managers would never entertain going to these sides and trying to win.

Last win at Stamford Bridge? 1994, Paul Rideout with the winner, 1 win in 31 attempts.

Yes Chelsea are not great at the moment but you just know Dyche is playing for the draw....

1713108979556.png

Still were only one win from going above them(with GD)
Never know what sort of bad results they could have had in the run in. More teams dragged into it the better
Everton first. RS always irrelevant to me over Everton.

IMO, they'd have needed to lose every game of their 7 to go down.

I think that win alone today has put them safe.

I don't think Luton gain 9+points in 5 games.

Imagine being a side like Palace where they go and have a go no matter who they are playing, won at City aswell in the last few years... Our managers would never entertain going to these sides and trying to win.

Last win at Stamford Bridge? 1994, Paul Rideout with the winner, 1 win in 31 attempts.

Yes Chelsea are not great at the moment but you just know Dyche is playing for the draw....

View attachment 252790

dunno about you i’m praying for a draw

IMO, they'd have needed to lose every game of their 7 to go down.

I think that win alone today has put them safe.

I don't think Luton gain 9+points in 5 games.

Cant really predict. As today showed. I'll take any advantage going. Which would have included getting above another team.
When and if we get safe i'll laugh my tits off at them losing today.

Cant really predict. As today showed. I'll take any advantage going. Which would have included getting above another team.
When and if we get safe i'll laugh my tits off at them losing today.

It's about staying in the league and for me, that's 33+ points.

Palace needed to lose every game to prevent that.

But time will tell.

I just never saw Palace in the mix because I figured with Elise, Eze and them being well setup to get results on the counter that they'd get the result in that run in.

But time will tell.

I just never saw Palace in the mix because I figured with Elise, Eze and them being well setup to get results on the counter that they'd get the result in that run in.

No i never either. Same with brentford. But i'd have still liked them both beaten this weekend.
The longer they stayed down there the more nervous they might have got.
As it is. I think they are both safe now. Pressure is off them.

But time will tell.

Its hard to quantify, cos lets say Palace lost today, it would have had a knock on effect to the rest of their games, as is in, a win today shapes up the rest of their season, so we will never truly know the cost of this result today.

You know what I mean?