Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says something that as woeful as we look in a lot of games, as abject as our finishing is, as mind bogglingly dreadful we are at doing anything remotely technical, we should already be mathematically safe with 5 games to spare.

It says something that as woeful as we look in a lot of games, as abject as our finishing is, as mind bogglingly dreadful we are at doing anything remotely technical, we should already be mathematically safe with 5 games to spare.
Yep quite a testament to the general quality of the league

Inappropriate Language
This is brilliant, squeeze those pips.

WTF are they at with Clattenberg sitting in the stands assessing refs.

Bad Meffs.
I’m glad they’ve done it, we have been royally f****** over for years, by refs and say nothing. Even this year we must have been denied 5/6 great shout for pens

I think it’s Notts Forest who are favourites now. Two tough home games means they will need to win their away games. They didn’t look a side capable of that today. They may need a point or two back on the appeal.
I honestly can't decide which rancid, moaning club and fanbase I'd rather go out of the two. I guess from an Everton perspective we'd rather Luton were still in the league next season as they probably won't improve by all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.