Relegation 23/24 Thread

The first I think would have been soft to give I think but the latter two should have been penalties based on what has been given this season for them. I don't think the handball should be given as a penalty but it has been so the referees and VAR once again showed the problem with themselves which is inconsistency. Despite that, none of the calls for me were 'clear and obvious' mistakes and they're rather decisions which if they were given by the on field ref as a pen or non-pen, VAR would stick with them.

….not out of the woods but looking safer this morning. As I posted a few weeks ago, I’m sure 34 points will get us over the line;

IMG_8660.jpeg

How? If Luton lose on Saturday they still have 9 points left to play for taking them to 34 points. If we win our game we're on 33.

Unlikely we'd go down in that scenario but isn't mathematically impossible.
We play on Wednesday remember.

Utterly pathetic, too, that Clattenburg frames himself as an impartial observer in that piece - constantly referring to Forest as “they.”

He’s on the payroll, FFS. A paid lobbyist.

The whole thing is as disingenuous as anything you’d see on the front page of that hideous newspaper.

I guess they see him as influencer because...he's on Gladiators ?

I guess it saves the manager getting fined for complaining, so cost effective ?

It think that either a win at home to Sheffield Uts or avoiding defeat at Luton should now keep us up.

No chance Luton are gaining 6 more points that us on their other 3 games, and no chance they are getting 8 more than us if we beet Sheffield Utd.

Forest would also have to make up a decent gap.