Relegation 23/24 Thread

We’re now in a position where Luton have to win 3 *and* Forest have to win 2 and draw 1 for us to stand any chance of going down - and that’s assuming we lose all our remaining games.

Surely even the most pessimistic of pessimists can’t see that happening?
I thought we'd be safe getting 4 points before we played Forest. Now we've got 6.

Mathematically it's still possible but unless there's a real twist concerning ours and Forest's points deduction appeals I think we're safe.

We’re now in a position where Luton have to win 3 *and* Forest have to win 2 and draw 1 for us to stand any chance of going down - and that’s assuming we lose all our remaining games.

Surely even the most pessimistic of pessimists can’t see that happening?

It’s very unlikely but I don’t like celebrating too early. PL is full of bizarre events.

Even with 8 points deducted, we’re 8 points above the drop.
As bad as we’ve played in patches this season, there are teams FAR worse. To think pundits and ‘neutral’ fans seem to think Luton deserve to be in the PL is strange.

….50-1 available now :celebrate: ;)

IMG_8735.jpeg

I’ve said before that 34 points will probably be enough because at best I can only see Luton winning maximum 3 of their last 4 and getting 34 points, but we have a better goal difference. For Forest now I think they could get 6 points maximum from their remaining games giving them 32 points.

But obviously I would love it to be beyond doubt by the end of the of the Brentford game. I think we can do it. COYB’s