Relegation 23/24 Thread

I thought we were v likely to be ok after Sunday, but surely we will be fine now.

In fact I think if Luton lose at the weekend, we only need a point to make it mathematically certain (always a chance Forest get some points back, so probably worth basing any mathematical certainties on Luton for now)

Can I just say by the way that Luton should be deeply ashamed and embarrassed of themselves. Don’t care if their players get paid in M&Ms or whatever, they are behind not only one, but TWO teams that have had points deductions, they’re as many points behind us as we’ve had taken off us. Meaning if you doubled our points deduction right now, we’d STILL be ahead of them on goal difference. An absolute shambles, hang your heads in shame lads.

Probably need another point from our remaining fixtures to be sure. If we win this weekend, we can put our feet up. Not that it (likely) matters to us, but it'll be an interesting last day if Burnley can get within 3 points of Forest. Prefer Forest to go down, then probably Luton to go down ahead of Burnley because of all the condescending head-patting Luton get for being a smaller club.