Relegation 23/24 Thread

Just want us get safe tomorow just to rub it in the faces of the rats at sky who put us on that friday game to hype the relegation. Just hope we can get a postive result in the luton game and carry it on to us into the game and get the win coyb

Leicester promoted.

Got a core of decent players still at the club....James Justin, Dewsbury-Hall, Winks but the CBs will be just as exposed as last time so that's where they need to strengthen.

If they can. I assume their FFP charge will be announced in the next week or two.

Those of us who grew up watching the cynical Revie era Leeds in the 60s and 70s still hate that club to this very day, despite the good teams they have had since like the Cantona/Speed team and the Yeboah team and the Leeds of the Bielsa years.

It is in our DNA.

Fast forward to the 1980s and I think we still hate Luton because of what they were then.

They had that awful Thatcherite MP as chaiman, David Evans,

He wanted identity cards for fans…he touted the idea of electric fences around the pitch.

And if course they had that awful plastic pitch.

So sod Luton….I want they back whence they came…never to rise sgain.

I want them to stay up, just so the smooth brains on here, can somehow manage to turn them into this footballing colossus again.

Na I want Luton gone... especially how verbal their board member Gary Sweet has been about how lenient our apparent deductions have been.... I'll bask in their relegation.
I didn't know they'd been talking about our points deductions.You'd have thought they'd be on our side since that season when they started on minus 30 and made a massive national appeal to stop teams being given points deductions.
Turns out I'm alright jack. Shameful.
Everyone who contributed to Luton's -30 appeal should be refunded then, yes? Because now they're top diviision and Snouty McTrough has had a bag of money waved in his face so it's all a different story.

For reference it was Luton -30
Bournemouth and Rotherham -17

Two of them are now premier league clubs and Rotherham have been yo-yo championship level since, div.2-3 every year.

Im not knocking what Luton have achieved. I'm just gobsmacked they'd dare even talk about points deductions.