Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need two worse teams and ipswich
but its wrong we’re slipping away again

the clubs on a hill with sinking sand
Worry about that next season pointless at this time, is alot of time then future psr cases leicester ect. Other teams will find it hard to spend brentford without toney will be more reasons aswell

The new owner will be paying that off.
Our new what now???

I mean, realistically, whomever the new owners are, they are very, very unlikely to be paying anything off.

The debts the club has, the club will be paying back and im afraid its fanciful to expect "another Moshiri".

Im just saying.

We would have finished above about 6 or 7 other teams in the prem next year without the pionts deduction matty.
Not counting those coming up
Calm yourself down, enjoy the summer , take your man nappy off and run free for a few months till it starts again

I think we will struggle. We will sell our best player in Branthwaite. If we reinvest that money (we will get a fraction if that) wisely we might be ok. Leicester are a different team to the one that went down. Other teams might get caught up with PSR. Even with 8 points deducted we might still finish 13th above Brentford and Palace this season.

I think we will struggle. We will sell our best player in Branthwaite. If we reinvest that money (we will get a fraction if that) wisely we might be ok. Leicester are a different team to the one that went down. Other teams might get caught up with PSR. Even with 8 points deducted we might still finish 13th above Brentford and Palace this season.

it’s basically more of the same until of the field crap is sorted

I think he will stay well unless a crazy bid will we get a player as good as him no but we can still replace him with a good defender and well if it helps us get players in. Is room for us to bring players that will improve this team will be a tough season but it can be done

Our new what now???

I mean, realistically, whomever the new owners are, they are very, very unlikely to be paying anything off.

The debts the club has, the club will be paying back and im afraid its fanciful to expect "another Moshiri".

Im just saying.

Let's wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.