Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is if they take ownership of the stadium in return for paying that off.
For this club to be transformed it'll take more than ownership of a new stadium anyway.

That idiot Elstone propagated the myth of a facility-led recovery for Everton. It cant happen that way.

We need major investors in here and new stadiums only mean bait to attract them, they're not an end in itself.

Oh im certainly waiting and seeing.

Lets be honest, cant be much left of this 777 charade.

End game is coming.
The PL need to end it once this season is officially over.

Then the ownership battle will begin in earnest.

Leicester - Points deduction, wont be able to spend.
Ipswich - Essentially a league one side.
Leeds/Norwich/Saints/WBA - None of those sides worry me.
You are wrong about Ipswich. They are a TEAM with a Manager who clearly knows what he is doing to boot!

You are wrong about Ipswich. They are a TEAM with a Manager who clearly knows what he is doing to boot!
The trouble with Ipswich is they can't defend. It's made them great to watch this season, but I fear for them in the Premier League. They need a new goalie and at least one new centre half, you can drive a bus through the gap between their centre halves.

It does not seem to matter how a good a Team they maybe are. You can be the world's best in the Championship etc, and struggle like mad in the prem league. You see Clubs who have walked away with the championship, spent a fortune and go right back down. Can see why some people would say what they have about Ipswich, even more so after 2 promotions in a row. Like everythng time will tell, how they do. I for one am happy to see a different team back up that we havent seen in a long time, over 20 years i think in the top league

Our new what now???

I mean, realistically, whomever the new owners are, they are very, very unlikely to be paying anything off.

The debts the club has, the club will be paying back and im afraid its fanciful to expect "another Moshiri".

Im just saying.

They’re Moshiri’s debts, so he should be paying them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.