Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s totally rotten is us getting 10 to thier 4, for a breach bigger than ours. Whilst also gaining on field advantage.

Based on our punishment they should be given a further deduction.

Couldn't agree more mate - they got of light the first time. They've also acted like Teds since.

In the context of everything our first charge, the 10 points reduced to 6, was absolutely overly punitive and we were used as a political football and yellow card for all other clubs.

I know most wont stress about it now, but its important not to let these things go - its had a huge impact not just on the field, but off it to, in terms of the clubs reputation, attractiveness to potential investors, commercial attractiveness and ability to get credit.

Not to mention that every points deduction is also a fine, without the points deductions we are ahead of Fulham - that's 6 mill in prize money with a chance to finish as high as 10th, a further 15 mill to play for.

They should be safe anyway. I’d rather they went down than Luton as they are a stronger team. Sadly I think Luton have no chance of getting anything in Moyes last home game. Luton more than likely need two wins to stay up and hope Forrest lose both.

Our own appeal happened the week after Forests didn't it so we should hear next week.
I don’t think our hearing has even happened. Think it’s scheduled for early next week with a quick fire verdict before the final games. Which matters less now, but imagine it did matter, crazy.

Dictated completely by PR and media - Sky will have their relegation battle.

Totally rotten.
The PL have botched all of this so badly - and now it's about extricating themselves without more controversy.

Can you imagine if they'd given Forest something back? Even 1 point back would've effectively relegated Burnley this morning.

There's just no way they could've done that.

The PL have botched all of this so badly - and now it's about extricating themselves without more controversy.

Can you imagine if they'd given Forest something back? Even 1 point back would've effectively relegated Burnley this morning.

There's just no way they could've done that.

So badly mate, its just underlines the fact that its controlled by other concurrent outside influences as opposed to due process.

Status
Not open for further replies.