Relegation thread 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was basically right, I called relegation well in advance of the russian roulette scenario of the final game of the season.

What did you predict for our run in last season? Can you find that for me? Because I’d like a laugh.

Football doesn’t work the way your very simple head seems to think it does. Absolutely nobody on earth predicted us winning 5-1 at Brighton, or beating Arsenal. So why on earth you continue to try and make an absolute idiot of yourself every time I’ll never know. Stop trying to predict football matches.

What did you predict for our run in last season? Can you find that for me? Because I’d like a laugh.

Football doesn’t work the way your very simple head seems to think it does. Absolutely nobody on earth predicted us winning 5-1 at Brighton, or beating Arsenal. So why on earth you continue to try and make an absolute idiot of yourself every time I’ll never know. Stop trying to predict football matches.
its not about predicting individual results necessarily, its more about anticipating the general trajectory. You are right I had us losing to Brighton - on the other hand I thought we would beat Fulham and we lost 3-1. I actually said we would finish on 35 but I thought it wouldnt be enough to escape.

What I did know was that we were bang in trouble, and we were - escaping on the toss of a coin more or less.

I like it

Let’s all laugh at Mystic Kev the Squirrel, king of the football prediction. Absolutely faultless every time!

lol-no.gif

its not about predicting individual results necessarily, its more about anticipating the general trajectory. You are right I had us losing to Brighton - on the other hand I thought we would beat Fulham and we lost 3-1.

What I did know was that we were bang in trouble, and we were - escaping on the toss of a coin more or less.

Hahaha no, you’re literally throwing out predictions for individual football matches, that are happening in OCTOBER no less.

Hahaha no, you’re literally throwing out predictions for individual football matches, that are happening in OCTOBER no less.
you are just here stoking conflict for no reason - we are right in it, and you making the whole thing seem like a joke wont alter that fact.

if my predictions aligned with us finishing in mid table or even out of the bottom 6 you would have a case, but at this point ive been pretty accurate in what I've said.

we will be in the relegation spots after the derby, I would wager it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back