Relegation thread 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are just here stoking conflict for no reason - we are right in it, and you making the whole thing seem like a joke wont alter that fact.

if my predictions aligned with us finishing in mid table or even out of the bottom 6 you would have a case, but at this point ive been pretty accurate in what I've said.

we will be in the relegation spots after the derby, I would wager it.

I’m making you predicting the next 8 fixtures seem like a joke, not our predicament.

I’m making you predicting the next 8 fixtures seem like a joke, not our predicament.
Ok mate fire away could not care less. The point is we will be in or around the bottom 3 after the derby, not whether my points calculation is bang on or not

Got to look for 3 points vs wolves surely? I’d be very concerned if we didn’t win that. They have been cuffed by ffp and lost Neves.

Will be a very tight game like today as generally they've been solid since December and someone like Craig Dawson is ideal CB to defend v Dyche team.

Could be similar to Boxing day where one counter attack is enough to decide it, probably more glad they don't have Traore anymore.

Watching Newcastle v Villa here and Newcastle have brought on a £40m player off the bench and Villa a £45m player off the bench. Meanwhile we are starting the season with a player with one goal in 42 leading the line. It’s scary how far behind we’ve fallen, it feels like with all the crazy fees these days, it’s the worst time to not have money to spend.

So of the expected bottom 8 teams, the only ones who have managed to pick up a point are West Ham and Bournemouth from playing eachother. Otherwise losses all around.

Ok mate fire away could not care less. The point is we will be in or around the bottom 3 after the derby, not whether my points calculation is bang on or not

Mate we are going to struggle this season. There are probably 3 or 4 worse, but who knows.

You are just going to do you head in though going in about being in it after 1 game.

I was basically right, I called relegation well in advance of the russian roulette scenario of the final game of the season.

But you called it wrong. You said we were down. You said Leeds and Leicester would stay up. I think you had Leeds down to win 3 games they lost.

And that's fine. Theres no prizes for guessing right or wrong. But you should acknowledge you called it wrong, and probably try to learn from it a bit.

If we dont add 2 or 3 good attackers to this squad then we are clearly relegation contenders

The over the top reaction is to think today we were just unlucky and it will all come good. Its not over the top to be extremely concerned at how on earth we will score enough goals. The personnel are just not good enough and you cant fix that without signings.

I dont have faith in our recruitment. So I'm sorry to say this is another survival season in my opinion. Only good recruitment changes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back