Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way they play nothing is winnable for them. Southampton and wolves are two tough games

They're actually unbeaten in last 5-6 games v Wolves (got a 0-0 in the away game in December) so they tend to match up o.k in that one. Wolves missing Neves and were really poor at Newcastle last match. Southampton very random team.

I think they'll get 4 points. Them winning both would be bit of a disaster given they'll still have Watford, Villa twice and Newcastle after that.

We'll see in 7 days.

Good point for Burnley but they need wins at this stage to put us under proper pressure. We must press our advantage home on Wed and get the 3 pts to keep them at arms length. They play twice before the derby

They're actually unbeaten in last 5-6 games v Wolves (got a 0-0 in the away game in December) so they tend to match up o.k in that one. Wolves missing Neves and were really poor at Newcastle last match. Southampton very random team.

I think they'll get 4 points. Them winning both would be bit of a disaster given they'll still have Watford, Villa twice and Newcastle after that.

We'll see in 7 days.
The good thing is Wolves have still got a chance of Europe haven’t they?

I think we got away with it today , had Burnley won we would have been right back in the brown stuff.
We have to start picking some points up away from home as we can't just assume we will win the home games.
Every match is a battle from now on.
We have got away with it the last few weeks to be fair, so much is going for us at the minute, would rather Burnley had lost off course but when your 1up, and have a pen to go 2up and miss it, then you know you have to take advantage of it

I think we got away with it today , had Burnley won we would have been right back in the brown stuff.
We have to start picking some points up away from home as we can't just assume we will win the home games.
Every match is a battle from now on.
Yep…A few teams have done us a favour recently. Need to exploit that starting with three points against Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.