Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford are now in the bottom 3 with 5 points between us and them having played a game more though. The more teams that are grouped together down there the better.
And if Norwich had lost it would be even better in terms of points/games

We don’t need loads of teams down there with a fighting chance - we need 3 cut adrift

Tomorrow really is a huge game, 3 points would be massive for us.
To use a Tennis analogy a win tomorrow is a possible match point to remove ourselves from this relegation battle. If we win and results go to form we would be on 22 with Watford on 14, Newcastle on 12 (1 game more) and Norwich 16 (2 games more).

That being said I don’t think we have it in us. I would take a point now if offered. I think we will lose leaving us facing a new look Newcastle in a 6 pointer in a couple of weeks.

We’ll no doubt get points.

I just don’t feel the Ferguson bounce will be as great as what we hope.

Thankfully we’re actually not bad when we have everyone fit. I expect we’ll pull clear but Christ.

Lost to Norwich and Watford to an aggregate score 3-7.

Thankfully we’re actually not bad when we have everyone fit. I expect we’ll pull clear but Christ.

Agreed I just can’t see the Ferguson bounce being as great as it was last time

Its quite possible tomorrow is his only game in charge. I expect them to appoint someone during the break.

Its quite possible tomorrow is his only game in charge. I expect them to appoint someone during the break.

I don't think they are sold on Duncan, for whatever reason. If he gets a great win, who knows. I'd like to think they are not judging it on a game by game basis, but suspect they are.

If anyone ever questions him getting sacked just point them towards that. Absolute cringe embarrassment looking at that. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.