Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutting to lose our premier League status but it's been coming for a while. Feels like that's the nail in the coffin for us barring a miracle.
Every cloud has a silver lining though and there are things I won't miss about the premiership including the corruption, the media love in with you know who, VAR and the derby.
Fresh start might be just what we need.

If we go down then we go down. We can't say that it hasn't been coming forever at this point. When a club just exists with no real goal or propose then its inevitable that they'll come unstuck eventually. There's never been any real goal or plan with Moshiri, other then the vague notion of getting better and potentially gatecrashing the top four without any vision on how we where supposed to do it. I'm afraid that this was always going to happen in the end. Sometimes a thing has to be broken in order to be rebuilt........:(

Truly though, were that to happen, then I would simply accept it as Gods divine will that the shagite are to have their finest ever season! To do the quad and see their angry neighbours get punted into oblivion by the resurgent, Galactico performances of Leeds and Burnley. It will be the first time I have seen evidence of a masterplan for years and will actually be a relief!
The only kind of masterplan involving them achieving is one engineered by Beelzebub.

Tbf, if we could win 3 and draw 3 then that would probably do it

Win the home games and draw the aways

Looking at Leeds fixtures, I'd fancy them to win their final 3 games (Chelsea, Brighton and Brentford)....that means we have to win 5 of our last 6 games to beat them....

Clutching at straws a bit but whoever loses the Brentford vs Southampton match next weekend could still be catchable...

20220430_173037.webp

20220430_172927.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back