Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stop pretending that was a penalty. Gordon is a fine player but he cheats. Minimal contact and he goes down. We were lucky at Burley that the ref fell for it.

His card is marked now and he will be unlikely to get borderline decisions in the future.
Stop talking utter nonsense. It was a penalty. If contact was so minimal then Gordon has simulated again and should have been sent off for a second yellow. VAR would have intervened as the failure to give a second yellow is a clear and obvious error. VAR confirmed the penalties at Burnley. Safe journey back to RAWK. Avoid any crumbling brick structures on the way.

Leeds: people are saying they end the season with easier games after Arsenal and Chelsea. I'm not so sure.

Brighton at home, Brentford away? They are teams that can at least hold Leeds. Brighton have the 4th best away record in the league, taking 28 points and only losing 4 games. Brentford are unbeaten at home since February.
We have to win tomorrow and at least then we have a fighting chance. Fail to do so and we are as good as gone.

We have to win tomorrow and at least then we have a fighting chance. Fail to do so and we are as good as gone.
That's not true though is it. We just need 4 more points than Leeds in our last 6 games v their 4. Regardless of tomorrow's result. A point tomorrow isn't the end of the world. Hopefully Leicester will be shattered next week too. Who knows mate. We just have to wait and see. Not helping my anxiety though all this

That's not true though is it. We just need 4 more points than Leeds in our last 6 games v their 4. Regardless of tomorrow's result. A point tomorrow isn't the end of the world. Hopefully Leicester will be shattered next week too. Who knows mate. We just have to wait and see. Not helping my anxiety though all this

we need something starting tomorrow here and now, to give us a spring board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back