Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to win tomorrow and at least then we have a fighting chance. Fail to do so and we are as good as gone.
Pretty much. However: if we drew and got a win against Leicester that'd put us a point behind Leeds who have 4 tough tests to go.

That said: if you have a big game at Goodison - and as good as Chelsea are - we really need to exploit that and try and put Leeds right under pressure with a game in hand to overtake them.

It was an act of madness. To sack a former England manager for taking us up five or six places in the league… I still can’t get my head round it all these years later.

What possessed Moshiri?
Overwhelming fan pressure, I'd imagine

Attachments

• Allardyce.webp
    Allardyce.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 56
Complete revisionism, he was derided from day 1

Our fans have been just as complicit/impatient when we were throwing dough around early doors.

Its been a perfect storm these past few seasons from trigger happy owner, clueless chairman, variety of different style of managers, unprofessional players, bad recruitment/DOFs, poor fitness/conditioning department and an impatient demanding fanbase.

That's not true though is it. We just need 4 more points than Leeds in our last 6 games v their 4. Regardless of tomorrow's result. A point tomorrow isn't the end of the world. Hopefully Leicester will be shattered next week too. Who knows mate. We just have to wait and see. Not helping my anxiety though all this

That’s not true either , we need 5 more points than them to draw level.

Our fans have been just as complicit/impatient when we were throwing dough around early doors.

Its been a perfect storm these past few seasons from trigger happy owner, clueless chairman, variety of different style of managers, unprofessional players, bad recruitment/DOFs, poor fitness/conditioning department and an impatient demanding fanbase.
But we were terrible under Allardyce, and I gave every manager a chance. But I’m afraid people who back him don’t watch football. He signed Walcott and Tosun. But the standard of football a was the worst I’ve seen at the club

The same owner who you said that under him we were in safe hands?

But we were terrible under Allardyce, and I gave every manager a chance. But I’m afraid people who back him don’t watch football. He signed Walcott and Tosun. But the standard of football a was the worst I’ve seen at the club
I've watched football for over 50 years but would rather watch Sam's style than that tippy tippy 20 passes across the defence then back to keeper what we saw last year.

Cacking it for this one tomorrow. Nothing less than 3 points is acceptable however unrealistic and irrationally entitled that sounds.

Just do it you multi millionaire deadbeats

Inappropriate Language
Again, still doesn’t make your initial statement that I queried anything other than nonsensical
Have you seen frozen?

Let it go for God's sake.

My team is shoite, maybe getting relegated whilst moving into BMD and you still want me to justify a flippant statement?

Is your surname Kenwright?

I do not know if you understand reading between the lines but my posts have made it blatantly obvious that their really is more to life than Everton being relegated!!!

We cannot change the position our team is in, we cannot control how hard or not our players try, we just turn up to be entertained, be it in the Prem or Championship and just to leave this alone I would gladly admit defeat to your greater knowledge of football finance and parachute payments so you can jerk yourself off knowing you have another Million on your status.

But the reality is we will still be relegated and we will still be able to finance BMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back