Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, we can criticise manager decisions while also being angry at the owners. Very very few (on here anyway) are happy with the ownership etc. Just have a read through some of the threads and mosh and bill come up all the time. The majority blame them for the situation overall. But us booing moshiri won't make him sell his business.
I never asked anyone to boo the Moshiri. I just want people to start putting the blame where it belongs. You can't seriously tell me that you don't still see loads shouts (all over social media) for the manager to go after every single bad result. Some people still don't understand that the manager is not the real problem at EFC and they need to wake up.

I never asked anyone to boo the Moshiri. I just want people to start putting the blame where it belongs. You can't seriously tell me that you don't still see loads shouts (all over social media) for the manager to go after every single bad result. Some people still don't understand that the manager is not the real problem at EFC and they need to wake up.
Social media. Don't take notice of it as anything serious. Articles appear all the time on my Facebook feed where they say "fans up in arms about whatever" and they quote two negative twitter comments. Means eff all.

I like to challenge some wum comments made on this site, but otherwise, don't concern myself with twitter or Facebook etc for football because people write extremes to get reactions and influence their "scores" etc.

Take notice of our fans in the ground, and more specifically our away fans.

The majority of fans know its the ownership that's the issue, but we can't change that, we can influence managers etc and they are the easy target when a bad result has happened because its their job to get a result and motivate then players.

The fan base has an obsession with managers. A lot still seem to believe we’re a few months of progressive coaching by Graeme Potter away from challenging for Europe.

The only manager I truly believe to be a complete dunce was Koeman. The rest have all been good enough managers (yes even Allardyce and Benitez) not to have us in a relegation scrap every other season. When we keep finding ourselves there however, there’s always something to blame, it’s the connection with the fan base that’s not there, the players don’t like him, he’s fallen out with Brands, his coaching is prehistoric etc.

6 managers in however many seasons all experiencing the same problems should be an absolute sure indicator that it’s not the manager.

Terrible player conditioning, injury prevention, and injury recovery

Awful recruitment, both selling buying and contract length leading to FFP issues

Terrible club structure and culture, ‘expected losses’, ‘you’ve had good times’, who actually makes decisions at Everton?

Trigger happy ownership changing the manager every time an angry fan demands it

A truly awful squad of players who are completely apathetic and cowardly (where was all this heroic effort at the end of Benitez/ start of Lampard?)

These are the bigger problems at the club, but large elements of the fan base have an obsession with manager and can’t get past it.

You've already bagged the 6 points from leicester and watford then.
Thats confidence mate seeing as we've only got 6 points away all season.
Fingers crossed though.
Well where due a win and it’s probably the best time we could face Leicester away. Hoping a Villa win on Saturday as well

DCL
Delph
Mina

Thats the spine of the outfield all injured for practically the entire season.
You're reaching with Delph but he was missing injured when we needed someone in the middle. Our 1st team is fairly sound but the quality drops off significantly after them.

7 points from this next week of 3 games would be wonderful. The Leicester game sets the tone, win that and I think we're on for 7 minimum, lose it and we'll be back to being nervous wrecks thinking that we absolutely have to beat Watford to have a chance of staying up.

What makes you think we'll be "safe" even if we stay up this season mate? We won't be. The people running the club are killing us. Even if we stay up this season we'll back in another relegation dogfight either next season or the season after. At best we'll just continue to drift along doing nothing. If now isn't the time to vent then it never will be. These people are killing the club.

well we won’t know will we? i’m saying wait till IF we’re safe then vent

Status
Not open for further replies.