Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous for tonight. If ours and Leeds results go the right way, then I think we’re safe (not mathematically I know), and we can put this nightmare season behind us.

Believe loads of blues have taken up seats in the home stands. Let’s hope that, like at Leicester, they can get us over the line. COYB.

Ismaila Sarr (knee), Emmanuel Dennis (knee), Joshua King (illness), Kiko Femenia (illness), Juraj Kucka (knee), Shaq Forde (ankle), Tom Cleverley (ribs) and Nicolas N'koulou (groin) join Imran Louza and Cucho Hernandez (hamstring) in the treatment room in the wake of their relegation-confirming defeat to Crystal Palace.

Additionally, Hassane Kamara will miss the match through suspension after picking up a red card in the 1-0 loss at Selhurst Park, while Kwadwo Baah is away on international duty with the German youth squad.

The footballing Gods are looking down on us. lol

We must go out to absolutely destroy them, that is half their first team.

hands-with-broken-chain-for-liberation-day-concept-vector.jpg

Ismaila Sarr (knee), Emmanuel Dennis (knee), Joshua King (illness), Kiko Femenia (illness), Juraj Kucka (knee), Shaq Forde (ankle), Tom Cleverley (ribs) and Nicolas N'koulou (groin) join Imran Louza and Cucho Hernandez (hamstring) in the treatment room in the wake of their relegation-confirming defeat to Crystal Palace.

Additionally, Hassane Kamara will miss the match through suspension after picking up a red card in the 1-0 loss at Selhurst Park, while Kwadwo Baah is away on international duty with the German youth squad.

The footballing Gods are looking down on us. lol
If you're a Burnley or Leeds fan you've got your head in your hands sobbing looking at that.

I'm more arsed about the City game than this...that's how confident I am.

If we dont get any players sent off and it's 11 v 11 for 90 minutes I honestly dont see us losing this and in all probability we'll win it.

A point will get us 2 points clear of one or both Burnley/Leeds and set up a win against Brentford to seal it. A win will just about do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.