Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Featured in 25 games with 12 match starts, 2 goals, and 1 assist. He seems to be in and out an awful lot
Hes only 20 and I think hes got a lot of potential.

Motm the last couple of games...trying to drive them forward Richarlison-lite
We must go out to absolutely destroy them, that is half their first team.

I want us to absolutely ravage them. Early goal, quickly followed up with a second and Watford are looking like a boxer whose legs have gone and are shaking like a pooing dog; Watford players almost pleading for mercy from our heroes in Blue.

Will accept a flukey 1-0 too like.

I think we should play with the same tactics as the last few games.

Bring them onto us then hit them on the counter like a knife through butter. But most importantly have to be solid at the back.

They have nothing to lose and those playing will be playing for their future moves...its a very tricky game.

Dont care about the score...just need to win.

Probably looking too much into this, but in tomorrow's North London derby, a Spurs and Arsenal draw would be ideal for us. It just about keeps Spurs in the hunt for top 4, so they will hopefully be well up for their game against Burnley on Sunday, but then a day after that, Arsenal can beat Newcastle to secure 4th, meaning they have it all wrapped up by the time we play them last game of season. Hopefully we will be well safe by then but every little helps!

Looks like the Championship pages have accepted no Everton relegation now lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-110159_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-110159_Facebook.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 138

Status
Not open for further replies.