Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 3 points should do it. BUT.

Brentford (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
Arsenal (A)

Those are very, VERY tough fixtures. Suddenly I'm not quite as optimistic as I was after the last 2 matches. We really should have got the 3 points tonight.

Are they tough fixtures though? None of the top 3. 2 home games. 2 teams around mid table. They look a lot easier than the others.

okay Newcastle, don't know how I forgot that one given as I was at it but aye, again wasn't exactly easy.

Yes, our home form has been good and now we have to use tit to our full advantage. It's definitely not the end of the world today, I said that earlier that a point would be okay, but it does leave the pressure on when we could have relieved a hell of a lot of pressure and basically ensured Leeds have no hope. We've given them hope now.
Not sure we gave given Leeds hope, they need us too lose twice, they will play the exact same game against Brighton no matter what we did tonight, its only Burnley they are looking at

I think 3 points should do it. BUT.

Brentford (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
Arsenal (A)

Those are very, VERY tough fixtures. Suddenly I'm not quite as optimistic as I was after the last 2 matches. We really should have got the 3 points tonight.
They are tough but I wouldn’t say they’re much tougher (if at all) than the games Leeds and Burnley have got to play. We can’t take anything for granted yet though, anything can happen.

Not sure we gave given Leeds hope, they need us too lose twice, they will play the exact same game against Brighton no matter what we did tonight, its only Burnley they are looking at
I mean they could win both of their games and if we don't get at least four points from our next three then we'd be below them.

The hope is still there for them, would be a better way of putting it.

Let's hope Brighton do us a massive favour and win.

I mean they could win both of their games and if we don't get at least four points from our next three then we'd be below them.

The hope is still there for them, would be a better way of putting it.

Let's hope Brighton do us a massive favour and win.
They could, don't think they will, but don't forget both Leeds and Burnley have to catch us, way things are going I think we are more likely to catch Southampton who play Liverpool next.

Considering its like 12.35am, i am getting more frustrated about us not winning as the night goes on lol i get more angry way after the games finished than when its actually going on lol

After watching the Watford game, Seriously this team is utter rubbish, just can’t get my head around how bad this team is they are doing my head in. And as for frank I have I don’t have a great deal of confidence either. God help us because from what I am watching week week out is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.