Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @matty1878 and @johnjoeefc should get a room together for the next 10 days or so so they can convince each other we are down even when we are mathematically safe. They can also wipe each arses, change their nappies and rock uncontrollably in each others arms .
Look me and matty both are level headed guys and we can both see that we have created an issue for ourselves by not trying to win yesterday.

Anyone who thinks a draw in the easiest remaining fixture surely needs to learn to understand football better.

Look me and matty both are level headed guys and we can both see that we have created an issue for ourselves by not trying to win yesterday.

Anyone who thinks a draw in the easiest remaining fixture surely needs to learn to understand football better.
How was it the easiest remaining fixture?

They beat us 5-2 at home, plus its an away game.

Brentford and Palace at home are considerably easier fixtures.

You and matty level headed ???????????????????????????????????????????

How was it the easiest remaining fixture?

They beat us 5-2 at home, plus its an away game.

Brentford and Palace at home are considerably easier fixtures.
It was their b team and they lost 12 in a row at home and they had half the ground empty. Their manager is leaving. That enough?

As well as that the bookies had us at short odds on to win at Watford. At Brentford we are odds against.

It was their b team and they lost 12 in a row at home and they had half the ground empty. Their manager is leaving. That enough?

As well as that the bookies had us at short odds on to win at Watford. At Brentford we are odds against.
It wasnt their B team, only Gosling hasnt played considerable minutes this season.

Everton have won 2 games away all season, if somebody suggests an away game is an easy fixture for us, well maybe its THEM that doesnt understand football.

At Brentford we are odds against.
odss.jpg

Very easy game.

It hasn't....it might have 'avoid a 13-0 defeat at Arsenal' though.
This fight seems similar to 1999, than to 94 or 98, when we got our act together with six games left.
I hope so! You're right in that odds on it doesn't atm but there's been plenty of twists and turns already. Never know how it will pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.