Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Elstone

Player Valuation: £25m
Would he be mad to move to West Ham if they are in Europe next season while we are in the Championship?
We’re not in the championship and they’re not in Europe yet.

They’re a Mickey Mouse club in a heartless stadium with moyes the dinosaur that no Everton fan wanted.

Football fans are so fickle, now clambering for moyes who was a complete bottle job.

Efcjake

Player Valuation: £70m
BK4IrgrCAAArMRH.jpg

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death,

Cork Evertonian

Player Valuation: £60m
It's sad that i have to ask this? But if we do go down, i'm wondering will we go back up pretty quickly like Aston Villa, or are we looking at a Sheffield Wednesday like scenario? Have the board an emergency plan in place, if the worst comes to the worst?

Doctor Blue

Player Valuation: £500k
It's sad that i have to ask this? But if we do go down, i'm wondering will we go back up pretty quickly like Aston Villa, or are we looking at a Sheffield Wednesday like scenario? Have the board an emergency plan in place, if the worst comes to the worst?
Absolutely not, no, King Billy thinks we are the best run club in the league and that there is no way we will be relegated ever, so no need for any further planning.
Personally I think we will sink like a stone and any half descent player will be sold off and replaced by our new club advisor's circus clowns. :rant::red::mad:

Michaelcoyb

Transfer Window Time Keeper
Just said this in another thread. There’s not an achieveable appointment out there that these players will respect enough to keep us from relegation.

zukai12_

Player Valuation: £50m
An underreported part of our situation (because we're not allowed to discuss it) is the creative all-time record fee player that suddenly disappeared in the summer for reasons not to be discussed.
I just want to say that I hate him, that's all.

I don't think that player, whoever he may be, would have made too much difference in Benitez 10 atb formation really

MACCA75

Player Valuation: £70m
We’re not in the championship and they’re not in Europe yet.

They’re a Mickey Mouse club in a heartless stadium with moyes the dinosaur that no Everton fan wanted.

Football fans are so fickle, now clambering for moyes who was a complete bottle job.

Speak for yourself, I’d have taken Moyes back at any point.

Ghost Rider

Player Valuation: £8m
If we go down , our best players will leave and our worst players will become our best players.

If iwobi and Davies aren't good enough for the premier league , reckon they will promote us next season?

spectateur

Player Valuation: £15m
Unfortunately I have to admit that I have similar concerns.
I can't see us bouncing back from the championship. Look how we struggled against QPR and Hull.

The Hibbert Agenda

Player Valuation: £20m
I don't think that player, whoever he may be, would have made too much difference in Benitez 10 atb formation really
Disagree, I reckon we'd be having a middling, mediocre season with Benitez still on board if this player was available this season.
All academic though, he's not, for reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks