Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
When some of us got laughed at on here last October when trying to explain why this is a team that could get relegated well its I told ye so

When that marshmallow micheal keane is a regular starter and when holgate typifies some if the characters in the squad. When seamus Coleman should have been replaced 2 years ago and is now a championship player. When iwobi is one of the only options on the bench.

Not just this season. It has been coming for a couple seasons. We are in a rut for 4 years at least.

Was confirmed weeks ago when he was still in charge for Brighton. It's over and has been for weeks, nothing Frank can do. Btw not Bills fault. Blame the fake Billionaire who spent nothing in summer.

Left Benitez in charge and signed two kids for the start of January while getting shut of our best full back. What was he thinking?

If Mykolenko being out turns out to be covid, then don't be surprised to see the majority of the squad out with covid too over the next few weeks. This is going to be very close, I think it will go down to the wire as to whether we go down or not. Without a hell of a lot of luck I just don't see us pulling clear. Winning 7 out of 18 games is a huge ask for this team

4 wins will be enough.

Norwich and Newcastle are both terrible and we’ve made them look like world beaters.

Tonight is completely our own fault again, Holgates misplaced pass started it all. Put them on the front foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back