Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we stay up it'll be purely because there was three teams in the league where even worse then us. Make no mistake about it, as painful as it is to hear that team we have deserves relegation. The only positive right now is that Lampard will do better as manager then the previous pig regardless of us going down or not.

Who even cares anymore. This utter, utter garbage we get served up every week.

At the very least, you play with fight and intensity. No movement off the ball, sloppy defending, passing is shocking.

We’re done I reckon. If you can’t beat these?

Ok, this is touch and go now.

The injuries are piling up and we stink of being a relegation outfit.

No leaders after Mina stepped off the pitch.
Do one you utter clown

Your attitude to the waiter removes any right you have to comment on our relegation chances.

Was confirmed weeks ago when he was still in charge for Brighton. It's over and has been for weeks, nothing Frank can do. Btw not Bills fault. Blame the fake Billionaire who spent nothing in summer.

If Mykolenko being out turns out to be covid, then don't be surprised to see the majority of the squad out with covid too over the next few weeks. This is going to be very close, I think it will go down to the wire as to whether we go down or not. Without a hell of a lot of luck I just don't see us pulling clear. Winning 7 out of 18 games is a huge ask for this team
Got the middle finger emoji for this post before the game? What say you now? This team is absolutely awful and I can't see us getting out of this at all. Just glad I put money on it before Benitez was sacked, I may as well get something out of our demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back