Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a laughing matter you utter clown.

It was the usless kopite pig that chose to get rid of Rodriguez and Digne. Congratulations to him and idiots like you that backed him. You got what you wanted. A team totally incapable of playing football.
The waiter can rest easy if we go down - his place as a kopite folk hero is further cemented

The waiter can rest easy if we go down - his place as a kopite folk hero is further cemented
Its absolutely sickening to me that supposed blues are still back that disgusting mess of a manager knowing what he's lead us to.

I'm not going to pretend that we'd be challenging for the top four or anything if Lampard had been given the full season but there's absolutely no way we'd be in this position if he had.

Yes: is Benitez making those players utter 'kin riubbish again tonight?

This club Brands, Koeman etc bought half a billion worth of cowards. The only one up for it is Gordon.

Those pair + Walsh and our inept medical department are the reasons for our struggles.

Have you ever seen a team with injuries like ours btw? Moshiri needs to storm into FF Tomorrow Morning and sack everyone in that department and pay top dollar for the best in the business.

Its not a laughing matter you utter clown.

It was the usless kopite pig that chose to get rid of Rodriguez and Digne. Congratulations to him and idiots like you that backed him. You got what you wanted. A team totally incapable of playing football.
I know it's not but your belief that Benitez created this problem is 'kin laughable.

Those pair + Walsh and our inept medical department are the reasons for our struggles.

Have you ever seen a team with injuries like ours btw? Moshiri needs to storm into FF Tomorrow Morning and sack everyone in that department and pay top dollar for the best in the business.
Why don’t you get lost you utter melon

We are going down and you still insist on absolving the kopite scum

Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back