Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brentford are sinking like a stone, worse than us.

Unless Lazarus the Dane is 100%, they will be in bother too. 4 points ahead of us with 3 extra games.

Leeds and Palace are no shakes either.

There are 8 clubs that could reasonably go down and provided we are set up like we were last Saturday, we will finish well clear of the car wreck.

40 points would be nice but I think far less will be required to stay up this year

You are probably right, I always think of 40 points as being safe, West Ham did go down with 42 points one year, but generally 40 points is safety. Often it’s a lot less, but I would just like our last few games of the season to be well out of it and not needing a win to be sure of safety or relying on other results.

If Mykolenko being out turns out to be covid, then don't be surprised to see the majority of the squad out with covid too over the next few weeks. This is going to be very close, I think it will go down to the wire as to whether we go down or not. Without a hell of a lot of luck I just don't see us pulling clear. Winning 7 out of 18 games is a huge ask for this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back