Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

True. My point was if they get twatted by Villa tomorrow and we get a point they might need to win by a margin to send us down. Anyway its all ifs and buts only way to get safe is to win I just wish I had confidence it feels like its going to the final day and I fear the nightmare scenario. I hope come Friday I've been worrying about nothing. #coybs!!
I have complete faith the lads will win I just have zero faith in the refs

So for us to go down Leeds have to win that a certain…any other result stops us going down.

If Leeds where to win

That also means Burnley have to win 1 game or draw both games and us taking no points from our 2 games

2 draws keeps us up.
A win keeps us up.

A draw keeps us up if Leeds fail to win or Burnley get 0-2 points from thier 2 games

So for us to go down Leeds have to win that a certain…any other result stops us going down.

If Leeds where to win

That also means Burnley have to win 1 game or draw both games and us taking no points from our 2 games

2 draws keeps us up.
A win keeps us up.

A draw keeps us up if Leeds fail to win or Burnley get 0-2 points from thier 2 games
This makes me feel a little better about it, although im dreading it going into the final day

can just see a dodgy decision in a game

Burnley will boot Villa off the park with the snide Ref claiming he didn't see and no need for VAR blah, blah. Dermot will be rolled out the following morning on Sly Sports to justify his 'not fit for purpose display', whilst SPITTY and Gary will just Banter each other about it !!
If I’m thinking about it from a conspiracy theory point of view, Everton and Leeds are worth more to the PL as brands than Burnley so you’d hope they’d try to nobble Burnley rather than us lol!

Palace undoubtedly a decent side this season but we’ve beaten Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal at home this season so no reason they can’t go out and give it a right go tomorrow. If Burnley lose at Villa I think they are in massive trouble.

If Leeds where to win

2 draws keeps us up.
A win keeps us up.

If Burnley and us both get 2 points, then Burnley stay up with their GD surely?

I have complete faith the lads will win I just have zero faith in the refs

If Leeds where to win

2 draws keeps us up.
A win keeps us up.

It's the least likely outcome yet its still terrifying. Agree the refs have been having us off all season we get a bad decision Thursday there should be a inquest

Status
Not open for further replies.